Saturday 16 February 2013

Swatch: Elevation Polish Daisen over A-England Lancelot

For my second V-day week nails, I decided to wear one of the Elevation Polishes that had arrived the previous week. This was my first time trying Elevation Polish, and so far, I'm impressed!


Daisen is a gorgeous glitter topper- and the reason I wanted it was because of the circle glitter! I can't get enough of circle glitters, and this polish contains pink and copper dots in two sizes, as well as a sparkle of multicoloured microglitters, for this gorgeous blue to green to orange flash of colour. The base is mostly clear, with just a hint of pink.




I wasn't sure what colour to use underneath, so I tried a few swatches, and eventually decided on A-England's Lancelot- a deep blackened red.


I used just one coat of Lancelot- the great thing about A-England polishes is the coverage. And on top of that I layered two coats of Daisen. I could have stopped at just one, but I figured this was definitely a case of more is more!.I wanted amazing, eye catching nails. And over that I only needed one coat of topcoat. It left my nails ridiculously shiny, which was great.


I got a tonne of compliments on my nails- I spent a big chunk of the day sitting at a desk talking to students, and several of them remarked on my nails!


Up close, you can really see how eye catching Daisen is. I'm looking forward to trying Stay Behind, Catch a Wave, a glitter topper with blue circle glitters that arrived at the same time.

I think this combo did a good job of conveying the spirit of V-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment