Tuesday 5 March 2013

Interrupting the regularly scheduled broadcast...

When I started this blog, I decided I would post every Tuesday and Saturday. I missed this Saturday and I'm going to miss today too, regretfully. My excuse- last week I bought a new house, and we moved in this weekend. So on Saturday I was exhausted, and today we're still not fully unpacked, so my camera, with its memory chip containing my most recent pictures, is...well. Somewhere in a box!

Plus, all of the packing and moving has played havoc with my nails! I broke them more times than I'd like to count so they're even shorter nubs than when I cut them back! Typical.

I fully expect to be settled in and my polishes all nicely unpacked by this coming Saturday though, so expect posting to resume as per usual from the 9th of March onwards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment